Krystel joined Richard Nelson LLP as a Consultant and is based in London. Krystel works flexibly in that meetings can be held at our London office in St. Pauls or by video call for convenience.
Krystel specialises in Private Client matters such as Probate, Wills, Lasting Power of Attorney and Court of Protection applications.
Krystel also provides advice under the Independent Legal Advice (ILA) banner involving mortgage conditions, Personal Guarantees, Separation Agreements and Employment Settlement Agreements. Fixed fees are available plus turnaround is quick. Krystel is attentive and ensures that the service her clients receive is excellent enough for them to refer her to their friends and family.
- Wills & probate
- Lasting Powers of Attorney for property & finance and health & welfare
- Court of Protection applications
- Court of Protection deputy*
*Krystel’s professional fees as Deputy are within the guidelines set by the Court. Please call to enquire further.
Independent legal advice (ILA)
Independent Legal Advice is legal advice that is independent of any of the other parties involved in an agreement or transaction. The need for independent legal advice arises in situations involving individuals entering into an agreement or taking on a liability without any obvious benefit to the outcome.
Types of ILA matters
- Mortgage agreements (i.e. Joint Borrower for Sole Proprietor mortgage)
- Transfer of equity
- Deed of Trust (also known as Declaration of Trust)
- Settlement agreements (also known as compromise agreements)*
- Separation agreements (pre-nuptial and post-nuptial arrangements)
- Loan agreements
- Personal guarantees
- Commercial settlement agreements
- Director’s personal guarantees.
*Typically paid by the employer.
Please enquire if you think a condition of your matter is to receive independent legal advice from a solicitor and it is not listed above.