Consultant Legal Executive
Russell is an experienced dispute resolution lawyer who has been part of the legal profession for 35 years. Russell spends much of his time resolving Real Estate disputes and has handled all matters connected with residential and commercial landlords and tenant relationships, including:
- Residential rights of first refusal
- Breaches of lease covenants
- Possession claims (including the removal of squatters)
- Landlord’s consent
- Rent arrears
- Service charge disputes
- Contested lease extension and Collective Enfranchisement claims
- Commercial lease renewals
- Forfeiture of commercial leases
- Boundary disputes
Russell has acted for a broad range of clients, ranging from Management Companies, individuals with large property portfolios, to those with single dwellings or commercial premises.
He encourages clients to resolve their disputes before they engage in court proceedings and firmly believes in alternative forms of dispute resolution, such as mediation.