- Nottingham, with potential for hybrid working
- Education Solicitor
- Our education team are recruiting due to an increasing workload. The role is based in our Nottingham office but could be a hybrid role for the right candidate.
- Dependent on experience
- October 27, 2023
Opportunities to join Richard Nelson LLP
Please see below a list of current vacancies at Richard Nelson LLP. We are a modern and inclusive firm and offer a great working environment.
Fee sharing consultancy - the way forward.
Fee sharing consultancy enables experienced solicitors to work flexibly, from the location of their choice, free from targets and with the ability to earn significantly more than a solicitor in a traditional employed role.Consultant jobs
What we offer our consultants.
- Fee sharing not just on work you undertake, but on work you introduce
- Lexis Nexis PLS, library and precedents
- Administrative support including typing digital dictation
- Full cashier support
- Marketing assistance
- Professional indemnity insurance cover up to £10 million
- National network of offices
- Electronic file maintenance
- File storage
- Client complaints handling
- File reviewing and compliance support
- Full regulatory service - COLP/COFA/MLRO
- Voice recognition software
- Paralegal support
- Wellbeing programme including therapy when needed
- Recognised as a Great Place to Work™
- Award-winning organisation for female employees
- One of the UK's top places to work for employee wellbeing
Consultant Careers at Richard Nelson.
At Richard Nelson LLP we are a specialist firm, offering services to corporate clients, professionals and individuals. We have all the benefits of a large firm, but with the advantage of knowing our consultants as individuals, providing a target free and friendly environment to work in.
If you wish to work at your own pace, avoid endless often pointless meetings, and retain more of the financial rewards for your skills and hard work, become a consultant at Richard Nelson LLP. You will not regret it!
Open job positions
Contact us today to apply to join our team
Apply for a position at Richard Nelson LLP.
We are a friendly and supportive firm who looks after their employees. We provide a generous benefits package and invest in our workforce.
"*" indicates required fields