Commercial Property Solicitors
Richard Nelson LLP’s commercial property solicitors are experienced in advising businesses on the legal aspects relating to commercial property.
Our solicitors understand the time constraints and pressures often associated with commercial property transactions and endeavour to approach matters in a straightforward and efficient manner minimising risk and making the transaction process as smooth as possible.
Complete commercial property services
Our commercial property solicitors can assist with the full range of commercial property transactions and in particular the following:
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- Advising on heads of terms for new commercial leases
- Negotiation of new commercial leases to include associated documentation for example authorised guarantee agreements, rent deposit deeds, licences to alter and to sublet
- Negotiation of deeds of surrender and deeds of variation in respect of existing commercial leases
- Acquisition of development properties both for the purposes of commercial and residential development to include associated documents and arrangements, for example, option agreements, conditional contracts, overage deeds, deeds of pre-emption and deeds of easement
- Joint venture agreements, development agreements and promotion agreements
- Bridging finance
- Secured lending
Get in touch
For more information about the services we can provide and about how we can help you and your business, contact us.
Related contentMore >
What we do...
Freehold and leasehold sales & purchases
Advising on heads of terms for new commercial leases
Negotiation of new commercial leases
Negotiation of deeds of surrender and deeds of variation
Acquisition of development properties
Joint venture agreements, development agreements and promotion agreements