Road Traffic Defence Fees
All figures below are exclusive of VAT, so you will need to add VAT at 20% to these figures.
We can offer fixed fees to defend you for most types of motoring offences. We have set out below a guide to our fixed fees. The guide below is an average fixed fee that we can offer, to give you an indication of what level of fixed fee to expect.
Unless otherwise stated, the guide covers the fee for 1 single hearing. If further hearings are necessary to resolve your case, then additional fees may be payable, but we can advise you on the likelihood of this.
The fixed fees below do not include the instruction of any expert witness.
Please contact us to discuss your specific case to enable us to confirm the exact fixed fee given your circumstances.Contact Us
The fees in the table below are based on our hourly charge out rates which are set out as follows and are again exclusive of VAT:
- Partners: £275.00
- Associates/Senior Solicitors: £250.00
- Solicitors/ILEX: £220.00
- Legal Assistants: £180.00
- Clerks: £150.0
The key stages of your matter once you have a date for the hearing include:
- Meeting (either in person, or by telephone) with your solicitor to provide instructions on what happened;
- We will consider the paperwork from the police/CPS and will advise you about the likely outcome of your case and the options available to the court;
- We will explain the court procedure to you so that you know what to expect on the day of your hearing;
- We will conduct any further preparatory work, obtain further instruction from you if necessary and answer any follow-up queries you have;
- We will attend court on the day and meet with you before the court and will discuss the outcome with you.
Our multidisciplinary team is made up of specialists in a wide range of services, which means you'll always be represented by an expert in your area.
No-strings initial call
Get in touch to arrange a no-obligation, fully confidential call to discuss your case and work out if you want to continue.
Speak to solicitors in one of our offices throughout England and Wales, or arrange calls and remote meetings.
Proudly proving excellence
Stay in touch with Richard Nelson LLP.
A Level Results – Want Advice on Appeal?
Have you been placed on a DBS Barred List?
Richard Nelson LLP in UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women 2022
Contact our legal advice specialists today.
Are you interested in Road Traffic Defence?
Use the form on the right to get in touch with our team and arrange an initial call to discuss your situation. We will use this no-obligation, fully confidential initial call to learn more about your case and help you understand your options going forward.