Consultant Legal Executive
Gail is a Consultant Chartered Legal Executive. She has specialised in family law for about 40 years. She covers all areas of family law from pre-relationship planning to assisting clients when a relationship breaks down.
Gail deals with the following areas of law:
- Pre-nuptial agreements (planning arrangements during a marriage)
- Cohabitation agreements (planning arrangements for couples living together)
- Civil partnership dissolution
- Financial arrangements for married and unmarried couples
- Arrangements for children on the breakdown of a marriage or relationship
- Property disputes (house ownership for unmarried couples)
Gail also has experience in forced marriage injunctions and female genital mutilation injunctions. She can assist parents and other family members where the local authority intervenes in the lives of the children.
Gail prides herself on her down to earth approach and plain speaking advice which clients have frequently said they appreciate as when a relationship breaks down, people are confused and scared. Gail does her very best to make people feel at ease and assist them through the process in an honest and straight forward way