Sajib Hosen is a Consultant Solicitor at Richard Nelson LLP’s central London office where he assists clients to navigate the complex requirements of Corporate and Personal Immigration. He has a national and international client base. As a specialist in immigration, he provides legal immigration advice and representations concerning all UK immigration cases.
Prior to joining Richard Nelson, Sajib worked as a Consultant Solicitor at a busy high street law firm, where he served over 500 satisfied clients.
Sajib has excellent analytical skills and is backed by many success stories of Judicial Reviews, Appeals, Administrative Reviews and all other types of complicated immigration applications. He has successfully challenged many Home Office refusal decisions relating to immigration matters. He regularly appears before the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration & Asylum) to represent clients. He also assists clients in business immigration, asylum, human rights, entry clearance, naturalisation applications and representation in deportation hearings.
The main areas of his expertise are as follows:
– Entry Clearance applications and appeals e.g., spouse entry clearance, student visa, work permit visa, visit visa, settlement visa for children living overseas, adult dependent relatives, returning residents, etc.
– Private life applications and appeals e.g., 7-year application for children, application on the basis of half-life spent in the UK, 20-year residence applications, etc.
– Settlement applications under Domestic Violence Concession route.
– Indefinite Leave to Remain applications and appeals.
– EU Settlement Scheme applications and appeals.
– Detention and deportation issues.
– Nationality issues.
– Asylum and Human Rights applications, related appeals and Judicial reviews.
– Further submission applications for failed asylum seekers.
– Skilled worker licence applications and Skilled worker visa applications.
– Start-up, Innovator and Investor visa applications.
– Global Talent visa and Representative of an Overseas Business visa.
Sajib graduated with a Law Degree (LLB Honours) from University of London. He also achieved Master of Laws (LLM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice (LPC). He was awarded a PhD in Law in 2020 by Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge where he also worked as a part-time Doctoral Student Support Officer and later as a Research Associate. Along with his law practice, he has worked in a British Academy funded research project between May 2020 – May 2021.
Sajib speaks Bengali in addition to English.
To learn more about Sajib Hosen’s services, reach out to him using the information above. He covers many aspects of law and will be more than happy to find the perfect solution for yourself or your company.
Expert advice & representation in these areas
Work with our immigration lawyers to receive advice and assistance regarding UK visas, residence applications, citizenship and related matters.
Are you an individual or business looking for legal advice and representation?Speak to a lawyer
- Award-winning service
- Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Benchmark for quality