Sameena Alladin is a consultant solicitor who specialises in Family Law. She is also an Accredited Family Mediator. Sameena’s practice focuses on clients based in South Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the rest of the East Midlands. Sameena also assists clients throughout England and Wales if required.
SPECIALIST FAMILY LAW SERVICES:
Sameena has specialised in Family and Matrimonial Law since qualifying as a solicitor in 1998. Sameena aims to provide clients with clear advice upon their legal and related options and to resolve their issues as quickly, cost-effectively and amicably as possible.
Sameena has extensive experience, including:
– Children Matters, such as:
– Arrangements for contact, residence, parental responsibility, education, visits abroad, change of name;
– Removal of children from the jurisdiction of England & Wales and moving within the UK;
– Private Adoption;
– Financial provision for children.
– Enforcement and variation of existing Court Orders or arrangements.
– Applications to the Court for an appropriate Order.
– Financial Matters such as:
– Equitable division of the available property and assets including pensions, investments and business assets;
– Interim financial and practical support;
– Enforcement and variation of existing Court Orders.
– Financial issues arising from after Cohabitation.
– Safeguarding assets including via pre-nuptial and post-nuptial Agreements and Declaration of Trusts;
– Negotiating settlements and ratifying them via Consent Orders.
– Arranging arbitration, private Financial Dispute Resolution hearings or Court proceedings for a Financial Remedy.
– Relationship Matters such as:
– Divorce and civil partnership proceedings;
– Separation and Cohabitation Agreements;
– Domestic violence and injunctive remedies.
Sameena aims to achieve a conciliatory outcome but has a robust approach, and will assist clients with Court proceedings when necessary. She is a member of Resolution.
As an experienced Family Mediator, Sameena facilitates direct negotiations between clients that have separated and who wish to resolve their issues collaboratively, as an alternate option to the legal process.
Sameena is a Law Society accredited All Issues Family Mediator, and conducts mediations regarding both children and financial issues. She conducts Mediation Information and Assessment
Meetings (MIAMS) as well as full mediation, and is authorized to sign the Mediator’s section of Court forms if required.
She is a member of the Dispute Resolution section of Resolution; and is registered with the Family Mediation Council.
(Please note that Sameena cannot conduct MIAMS or mediations for clients that have received legal advice from her or another practitioner at Richard Nelson LLP).
Sameena has worked in Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire for over 17 years. Outside of work, she is a Trustee of Citizens Advice South Lincolnshire and vice-chair of Southwell Business Networking Club.
Expert advice & representation in these areas
Issues of family law often come with personal challenges as well as legal. Our solicitors are known for their compassionate approach and commitment to securing the best possible outcome for you and your family.
When going through a divorce, you need your solicitor to be compassionate, knowledgeable, and ready to fight your corner at all times. Find all that and more with Richard Nelson LLP.
Richard Nelson LLP’s divorce lawyers are experienced in helping clients to reach the right financial settlement for their divorce. There are many different routes to a financial order, many of which will allow you to avoid taking the matter to court. Our family solicitors will advise you on the options that are best suited to your situation and can provide any of the legal services that are required by different routes to a financial settlement.
Child Arrangements Orders
Richard Nelson LLP’s family team can provide legal advice on Child Arrangements orders. When a relationship breaks down between two parents it is hoped that arrangements for the child to see both parents can be finalised amicably. However, in some circumstances, this does not happen. Our Solicitors will help you to reach the best solution for your child.
Unmarried Couples Legal Services
Richard Nelson LLP’s family lawyers offer unmarried clients our in-depth experience in all aspects of beginning and ending relationships. An increasing number of families are having children and/or owning property without marrying. Whilst perhaps having the most flexible relationship, these families can struggle with unexpected complications if things become difficult. Expert legal assistance is essential for almost everybody as the law here is strict and, unlike divorce, is not focused on a fair outcome.
If you’re concerned about the ownership of your pet as a result of your divorce, our family solicitors can provide a specialist service to help you arrive at the right outcome.
Prenuptial Agreement Solicitors
Speak to our family solicitors if you are considering a prenuptial agreement or have been asked to enter one, we can help you understand and complete the process.
Domestic Violence Solicitors
Our experienced solicitors are on hand to provide confidential legal advice to victims of domestic abuse, helping you obtain the right orders to ensure your safety.
- Resolution (Family Law and Dispute Resolution)
- Law Society Family Mediation Panel
- Registered with Family Mediation Council
Sameena has provided me with fantastic professional advice and support throughout my engagement. She has worked tirelessly to present the legal guidance necessary to bring my case to a successful conclusion under difficult circumstances. I have been extremely impressed with her high quality of work and am a very satisfied... customer.Read more
Are you an individual or business looking for legal advice and representation?Speak to a lawyer
- Award-winning service
- Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Benchmark for quality