EHCP Applications

Make an enquiry

EHCP Applications

Are you thinking of making an EHCP application for your child and wondering what to do next? Richard Nelson LLP’s expert solicitors can help.

The EHCP application can be carried out by a parent, a carer, the young person themselves or by your child’s school. We advise making the application yourself if you are a parent, carer or young person, rather than waiting for the school to handle it. This approach is often quicker and you have control over the content of the application.

Each Local Authority has a different EHCP application form so it is worthwhile contacting your local SEN department to get the relevant form. The form will often include space for you to give your views about your child. In addition to this, it is worthwhile to provide documentary evidence of your child’s needs and the provision (if any) he/she is receiving. Relevant documents include:

If you would like assistance with making the application we can complete the application process on your behalf or provide guidance as required. Get in touch and we can devise a fixed fee package of support for you.

Home → EHCP Services → EHCP Applications

Get in touch

For more information about the services we can provide and about how we can help you and your business, contact us.

Louise O'Driscoll


Ben Shellard

Legal Assistant

Related content

More >
< Back to Personal Solicitors

What we do...

Our solicitors can provide as much support as you require. We can create the EHCP application on your behalf, or we can advise you as you fill out the necessary forms.

Request a Callback

  • We treat all personal data in accordance with our Privacy Policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.