Heath is a commercial property specialist with broad experience, including construction and business sales and acquisitions. He graduated with a BA Degree in Political Science (minoring in Economics) from Armstrong State University, USA, and completed law school at the University of Exeter and his postgraduate diploma in legal practice at Cardiff University. Heath holds a Master of Laws Degree.
He undertook his training contract with a London firm and was admitted as a Solicitor in 2003 followed by several years working as a solicitor in private practice in the South West and Bristol.
Areas in which he specialises include:
- Land and lease acquisitions and disposals;
- Commercial and residential property development including construction agreements and documentation;
- Property finance;
- Commercial landlord and tenant;
- Planning and infrastructure agreements;
- Asset and share sales and acquisitions including corporate property support;
- Residential and commercial investment premises including pension funds;
- Agricultural and rural property transactions;
- Adverse possession claims.