– Financial matters, including financial remedy proceedings
– Pre-Nuptial and Post Nuptial Agreements
– Financial Consent orders
– Civil Partnerships
– Trusts Of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996
– Children Matters to include removal from jurisdiction
– Grandparental rights
– Representing clients at court
For Gita, her clients come first. She ensures they are fully advised of all their options and makes sure the best possible outcome is achieved, during what can only be viewed as a difficult, distressing and emotional time.
Prior to joining as a consultant with Richard Nelson LLP, Gita was a supervising solicitor at National Legal Service Solicitors, where she specialised in domestic violence, children and financial matters, including representing clients at court.
She also worked in a local firm in Bedfordshire, where she was responsible for managing the family department, which included dealing with high net worth clients.
Gita covers all surrounding areas of Bedfordshire to include Luton, Milton Keynes, Northampton.
Expert advice & representation in these areas
- Law Society Family Panel
Brilliant solicitors very efficient and a great service. My solicitor Gita was brilliant and I can't thank her enough for her hard work and help.
Are you an individual or business looking for legal advice and representation?Speak to a lawyer
- Award-winning service
- Authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
- Benchmark for quality