Commercial & Corporate Solicitors
Our commercial and corporate solicitors have experience acting for a variety of businesses and individuals. We work with you to understand your business aims and objectives so we can provide relevant legal advice.
Our commercial and corporate solicitors have acted for a variety of businesses ranging from banks, investment managers, financial services organisations and governments, as well as a range of private and public companies. Our clients are both nationally and internationally based. Richard Nelson LLP’s commercial and corporate lawyers have a particular specialism in advising clients who are dealing with entities or associates operating in England and Wales but also internationally (around the Crown Dependencies of Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man as well as further afield). We are able to service our clients’ needs from our offices situated throughout England and Wales.
You can expect a professional and personal service tailored to your business and a straight forward business-focused approach to our legal services. If you would like to speak to one of our experienced corporate/commercial lawyers in strict confidence, then please contact us today.
For a breakdown of our commercial and corporate law services, please see below:
Commercial solicitor services
- Financial services advice including legal and regulatory support
- Standard terms and conditions of business
- Commercial contracts
- Franchising and distribution agreements
- Agency agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Outsourcing agreements
- Information technology and intellectual property agreement
- Partnership agreements
- Project finance
- Lending support and finance documentation advice
Corporate solicitor services
- Sale and purchase of business assets and shares
- Shareholder agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Venture capital issues
- Company formations and set up
- Legal structuring and business support/advisory services
- Financial Conduct Authority issues including authorisation applications
- Compliance advice with regard to financial regulated entities
- Corporate governance
- Regulatory corporate crime
Get in touch
For more information about commercial and corporate law services we can provide and about how we can help you and your business, please contact us today.
Get in touch
For more information about the services we can provide and about how we can help you and your business, contact us.
Related contentMore >
What we do...
Richard Nelson LLP’s commercial solicitors and corporate solicitors have experience acting on behalf of a variety of different businesses and professional individuals. If you require legal advice please contact Richard Nelson LLP’s team of solicitors today.