Independent & Private School Solicitors
Richard Nelson LLP's education solicitors can help parents of children in independent and private schools navigate issues including fees, discipline and safeguarding.
Ensure the best for your child
Sending your child to an independent or private school is a significant investment in their education and their future, often involving a financial sacrifice for the family.
Our education solicitors have experience in advising and representing families who experience problems with independent and private schools. Depending on the wishes of the family, we can assist you in the background to help you to navigate the best way forward, or if you prefer, we can take over corresponding with the school.Contact Us
How we can help with private education
We can assist with a wide variety of issues, including:
- Disputes over fees (particularly when a child is withdrawn without a full terms notice);
- Breach of contract claims;
- Concern regarding the quality of education being provided;
- Exclusion/expulsion/suspension/being asked to withdraw your child;
- Bullying (including cyber bulling);
- Concern regarding the quality of the residential care for boarders;
- Safeguarding concerns.
Speak to our solicitors today
If you have a problem with an independent/private school and you would like to speak to one of our expert education solicitors, then please contact us in the strictest of confidence.