Road Traffic Defence Lawyers
Our senior road traffic lawyer, Steve Roberts, is recognised as a leading expert in road traffic defence in the Legal 500. He represents individuals charged with road traffic offences throughout England and Wales, having successfully developed a national reputation for this area of law.
Our road traffic lawyers advise and represent individuals on a comprehensive range of driving offences throughout the country. So whether you have received a NIP (Notice of Intended Prosecution), been invited in for an interview under caution by the police, summoned for an offence, or been charged and bailed to attend Court, get in touch with our legal team and we’ll be able to give you expert legal advice.
Our road traffic solicitors will provide you with advice that will always be in your best interests and designed to ensure the best possible outcome for you. Making an initial enquiry won’t cost you anything, but allows us to advise you as to your options and if you want to defend any allegations, the likelihood of you being able to do so successfully.
Get in touch
Contact us if you would like to speak to one of our expert transport solicitors about any of the above in strict confidence and without obligation:
- Request a free call back using the form on the right
- Visit our keepmedriving.com website
- Phone us during office hours on 0845 216 2000
- Email us at email@example.com.
Who Can Help You?
What we do...
Our expert motoring defence lawyers have experience in defending all motoring and road traffic related offences including:
• Excess Alcohol (drink driving)
• Death by dangerous driving
• Failing to Provide a Specimen
• Drunk In Charge
• Careless Driving (Driving without Due Care and Attention)
• Dangerous Driving
• Driving whilst Disqualified
• Failure Offences
• Document Offences
• Use of Mobile Phones
• Totting Up / 12 Point Disqualifications
• Vehicle Offences – Overloading, defective parts etc