Commercial Litigation Solicitors
We understand how commercial disputes can arise in every type of business, but it’s how those disputes are resolved that are vital for the ongoing success of a business. We’re committed to providing you with pragmatic advice and support in resolving your business dispute. Our specialist commercial litigation solicitors have a wealth of experience in dealing with various commercial disputes at all levels of complexity and value in both the County Court and High Court.
But we also recognise that there are alternative means to settle disputes before having to resort to court proceedings. We prefer to emphasise ‘dispute resolution’ in an attempt to bring about a commercial and practical resolution to disputes by engaging in various methods of alternative dispute resolution and mediation.
Where litigation is not always necessary we can provide advice on the most appropriate action to take. But if the most appropriate method is court proceedings then we will have no hesitation in advising and bringing or defending proceedings on your behalf.
We can provide advice on a broad range of areas of Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution:
- Commercial Contract Disputes
- Business Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property disputes
- Company disputes
- Partnership disputes
- Professional Negligence
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Cost Effective, Practical Advice
Commercial Litigation can often be complicated and are a time consuming distraction for business owners and directors, however, resolution is vital for the ongoing well-being of the business. Our Commercial Litigation solicitors are able to provide straight talking, practical advice to commercial clients in order to resolve your issues and dispose of commercial problems as cost effectively and efficiently as possible.
We’re always working in your best interests, providing an early assessment of the claim to evaluate how the matter will most effectively be dealt with and will deliver clear advice with an ongoing assessment of the case throughout the proceedings to trial if necessary. At each stage of any commercial dispute, we will be pro-active in helping you to achieve your objectives in as speedy and cost-effective a manner as possible.
We strongly advocate a client’s position must be balanced with strategically aiming for an early settlement of a dispute, since the longer a business dispute goes on, the more it is likely to cost.
We’ll make a proper cost benefit analysis of every dispute or issue and, where necessary, provide firm and focused representation in court or before any relevant tribunal, and in negotiations aimed at resolving disputes to our clients’ advantage. We can also support you and your business through mediation, arbitration and other forms of dispute resolution.
We are able to manage all aspects of a dispute from initial advice and risk analysis, detailed and thorough investigation, preparation of claims or defences, compliance with Court Directions, preparation of any necessary interim/urgent applications and the enforcement of any Order or Judgment that is ultimately obtained. Our Commercial Litigation Solicitors are experienced advocates and, where appropriate, we are able to conduct advocacy on your behalf or arrange appropriate representation.
Debt and Insolvency Litigation Lawyers
Our debt and insolvency litigation solicitors can offer you with advice and representation if your business has:
- Debt problems
- Been sent a Statutory Demand
- Been sent a Winding up Petition
- Been sent a letter from a Liquidator or Administrator of the Company or Solicitors regarding a request for payment of money or return of goods
- Been sent a letter from the Insolvency Service regarding Directors Disqualification proceedings
Get in touch
Contact us if you would like to speak to one of our expert Commercial Litigation solicitors, your enquiries will be dealt with in strict confidence and without obligation:
- Request a free call back using the form on the right
- Phone us during office hours on 0333 888 4040
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Can Help You?
Related contentMore >
What we do...
We can handle most types of commercial disputes, although we have specific experience in the following areas:
• Product liability cases for claimants and defendants
• Malicious falsehood cases and trade libel
• Intellectual property matters – breach of contract, infringement of trademarks, passing off and patent infringement
• Company law cases including warranty claims
• Shareholder disputes, and cases of unfair prejudice
• General business disputes and contract cases
• Regulatory matters including health and safety, environment and trading standards cases;
• Banking disputes
• Prosecuting and defending professional negligence cases
• Partnership disputes
• Debt recovery matters and money cases
• Cases involving breach of duty/negligence
• General commercial disputes
• Non-court tribunal cases, e.g. matters before the Advertising Standards Authority, Broadcasting Complaints Commission and other similar tribunals
• Cases involving applications for urgent injunctions and cases involving applications to set aside urgent injunctions wrongly obtained