Immigration Law Fees
Learn more about our immigration law solicitor fees
Our Immigration services are conducted on a fixed fee basis.
We have set out below our average fixed fees for various types of immigration applications. We offer fixed fees where appropriate, as we appreciate that clients prefer the certainty of a fixed fee.Contact Us
£300.00 – £500.00 plus VAT
The Initial consultation can be arranged either face to face, virtually or by telephone. We will take your instructions and advise on the suitable Immigration application, the eligibility requirements and the documents required.
We can offer a range of fee options and tailor the service you require to suit your requirements, whether this is a one-off consultation to provide you with the information required for you to proceed with an application or a completely bespoke service. We can also offer in certain circumstances a payment plan for clients who wish to have control of the fees.
Application not including appeal – £2000.00 – £3000.00
- Advice regarding the application,
- Preparation of list of documents for the client
- Reviewing and collating the documents and converting for the Home Office approved format
- Preparing and submission of application
- Drafting and preparation of detailed representations with applicable declarations
- Upload of the documents to the Home Office portal
- Booking biometric appointment for a visa or immigration application.
Fees for a medium complexity case will typically cost between £3,000 and £6,000.
Please note that our fixed fees do not include preparing an appeal. If relevant, we can provide a quote for our fixed fees, which will depend on the nature of your case.
Immigration cases are taken on an individual basis and our professional fees for checking visa and immigration applications also vary from case to case. We will be happy to review each case and advise of the agreed fixed fee.
Preparation and representation – £2,500 – £4,000
Lodging an appeal with grounds to the First-tier Tribunal, the preparation of the bundle of documents and representation at the appeal hearing before the First-tier Tribunal is between £2,500 and £4,000.
Complex cases can at the First Tier Tribunal can cost between £4000 – £6000.
We deal with matters at the Upper Tribunal and also Judicial review matters, the fees will be agreed upon subject to the individual cases and complexities.
We pride ourselves on our transparency with clients and so will advise you from the outset regarding our fees for your particular case and if that situation changes, we will be clear with you about the reasons for any change.
Our fees set out below are exclusive of VAT, so VAT will need to be added where appropriate.
As these are average fees, please note the following examples of circumstances which may require us to increase or decrease our fees.
- The complexity of the case;
- Whether the eligibly criteria has been satisfied;
- The amount of supporting documentation;
- Whether there has been the involvement of any criminal matter;
- The urgency of your application;
- Whether you have had previous immigration applications refused, curtailed or have been subject to removal directions or deportation;
- The number of applicants, including any dependants;
- Whether the sponsor is self-employed;
- Whether there are significant changes in instructions from you
Our average fees for applications are as follows
Our multidisciplinary team is made up of specialists in a wide range of services, which means you'll always be represented by an expert in your area.
No-strings initial call
Get in touch to arrange a no-obligation, fully confidential call to discuss your case and work out if you want to continue.
Speak to solicitors in one of our offices throughout England and Wales, or arrange calls and remote meetings.
Stay in touch with Richard Nelson LLP.
The UK Government is increasing the Immigration Health Surcharge by 66%
Asylum Seekers’ Right to Work: Navigating Section 3C of the Immigration Act 1971
Start-Up Visa Refusal Success
Contact our legal advice specialists today.
Are you interested in Immigration Law?
Use the form on the right to get in touch with our team and arrange an initial call to discuss your situation. We will use this no-obligation, fully confidential initial call to learn more about your case and help you understand your options going forward.
"*" indicates required fields