Specialist in employment law and HR support for professionals
Michelle is part of our professional support team, offering specialist employment law and human resource support for professionals and organisations. Michelle has provided specialist employment law and HR advice exclusively since she qualified as a Solicitor in 2004.
Michelle works closely with our professional disciplinary team to provide a consistent approach to workplace disciplinary and grievance proceedings.
Michelle has a track record of providing practical and commercial advice and representation to professionals and businesses which focuses on the legal issues without overlooking the human considerations.
She is able to offer advice on individual rights or organisational obligation in relation to:
- Contractual terms and remuneration structures;
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures;
- Discrimination in the workplace;
- TUPE implications arising from outsourcing, service provision changes and business acquisitions;
- Information and consultation of employees;
- Redundancy and reorganisation;
- Restrictive covenants and confidentiality issues;
- GDPR compliance;
- Trade unions and industrial action;
- Employment tribunal cases;
- Settlement Agreements;
- Management legal training.
Michelle’s local meeting room is:
4 High Street
Where available and if required, Michelle is happy to arrange for meeting rooms to be available closer to you or to attend your business premises.
What Others Say
I have used Michelle’s services on many occasions... I have always been impressed by her technical ability, ethics and the personal approach she provides at every stage of the case.
Michelle Shore gave me some advice and acted on my behalf in a difficult HR scenario. Her work ethic and knowledge led to a very satisfactory timely conclusion for me. I would highly recommend her.